Educating the public about train requires a coalition of industry, nonprofits and government agencies. Since we began four decades ago, we’ve worked with stakeholders to reduce the number of collisions and fatalities. This partnership has been so successful that train collisions have fallen by over 80%.
- Federal Railroad Administration
- New York State Department of Transportation
- New York State Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee
- CSX Transportation
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway
- Genesee & Wyoming Railroad.
- New York and Atlantic Railway
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- Metro North Railroad
- Long Island Rail Road
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc